Dive at Secret Bay
To view the approximate prices in another currency, select it here and click save
1 day / 2 dives / IDR 2,100,000
IDR 400,000 for dive equipment rental
A quiet bay in the North West corner of Bali – 30 minutes from Menjangan Island. Due to the long travel times involved, diving Secret Bay is best combined with an overnight stay in north Bali. We can help to arrange a hotel to suit your budget and this also allows for night diving too!
Our Scuba diving trips to Secret Bay offer the best macro photography dive sites in Bali – a muck diver and macro photographers heaven. If you are looking to see Bali’s most weird and wonderful marine life then Secret Bay should be on your itinerary.
Secret Bay can be very cold despite being very shallow. Visibility is usually poor and it is full of trash yet crawling with critters!
- 14-year accident-free record
- Diving in small groups
- All guides PADI Divemaster
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- New: In-water GPS radio
Included in every dive
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak & Nusa Dua)
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Tanks, weights & guide
- Transport to and from dive sites
Video of Secret Bay with Bali Scuba
Fill out the form and book now!
Give us as much information as you can.
How many divers?How many times have you dived before?Your certification level? When was your most recent dive? How many days can you dive? Which dates are you available? Know which dive site(s) or want our suggestion? Booked a hotel or want our suggestion?
- Thank you so much for the great service. Our dive master was excellent!Tim May, 6th May
- I have nothing but positive feedback for Bali Scuba. A wonderful, professional, relaxing and informative environment and your staff are magnificent.Caris, March 17th
- Thank you for the great service. The divemaster was very attentive, friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back!Bee, 12th April
- I was booked with Bali Scuba for 2 periods of diving in September last year and I had the best dive trip in my life. Cecilia was excellent in arranging everything for me. I think having her on board is a valuable asset to Bali Scuba. It really helps that most of the staff can speak English and helped us with looking at our gear (which had been damaged!) and keeping us safe even before we got into the water. Bagong was an excellent DM - Going slow and searching for critters when he brought us to Tulamben, Seraya and Padang Bai.Gabriel – February 2015
- I did want to make sure that I let you know that I have a great experience with you. Your communication all along was great, from the booking right down to calling the hotel to let us know you were running a bit late in picking us up on the day we went to Tulamben. The refresher course was great, as were the dives at Tulamben. After the course, and due to your staff's competence, I felt very comfortable on the dives. We were prompted to do buddy checks. I hope I have the opportunity to dive with you again.Wendy – May 2015
- Having the pool at Bali Scuba was great - we were close to the action. The facility is first class and the Instructor was excellent.Karim, June 5th
- The IDC was fantastic! All the staff at Bali Scuba were very friendly and helpful. The facilities are top shelf and the Course Director and assistants were amazing!Andre, December 18th
- Great experience with Bali Scuba! The Instructors for my PADI Rescue course were very professional and student focused.Fredrik, May 6th
- Knut and Ketut were super friendly, patient and helpful with us during the IDC. Had a great time with Bali Scuba.Ali, Oct 28th
- Definitely the best organised, cleanest, newest and efficient team and centre I have seen in Bali. Loved the lunch, new car, dive spot in Nusa Penida etc. driving back and through white caps was handled expertly too. well done!Elaine – January 2014
- I cannot speak highly enough of Bali Scuba and Knut's outstanding teaching skills he was inspiring.Ian Kerr, February 6th
- Thanks to all crew in the center without exception - . I will strongly recommend diving with your center.Ahmad, May 30th
- It was a great experience for me personally and the whole setup was professionally done from first email to last dive!Darren, May 10th
- The open water course was really a breathtaking experience. The instructors Sunny and Chris were very good. The equipments and the scuba shop were excellent. Overall it was fantastic experience.Meetshah – April 2014
- Me and my girlfriend did the 3 day 7 dive package including her PADI deep diver course. The service from start to finish was excellent, good communication, great guides, good food and really looked after us. Lili and Landung were very good and made sure we didn't miss a thing. Would highly recommend Bali Scuba to anyone!Phil – September 2014
- I'm really glad I did my PADI open water course with Bali Scuba. The safe and conducive environment made it easy for me to learn.Yasmin, January 6th
- Our rescue course was great! We couldn't and wouldn't ask for more when we have such an interesting and humorous instructor, Toto. It was definitely a great time with Bali Scuba. :)Anna – March 2015
- I can't thank Landung and Bali Scuba enough for giving me a memorable first fun dive experience. I had the most wonderful time. Both proposed sites were awesome and it was really an amazing experience.Yasmin – April 2015
- I cannot speak highly enough of Knut’s outstanding teaching skills and I say this as a professional teacher myself … nothing short of inspiring.Carl Davies, March 19th
- We really enjoyed the course and cannot think of anything that could have been done better.Jonas and Lina, November 26th