Dive at Secret Bay
To view the approximate prices in another currency, select it here and click save
1 day / 2 dives / IDR 2,100,000
IDR 400,000 for dive equipment rental
A quiet bay in the North West corner of Bali – 30 minutes from Menjangan Island. Due to the long travel times involved, diving Secret Bay is best combined with an overnight stay in north Bali. We can help to arrange a hotel to suit your budget and this also allows for night diving too!
Our Scuba diving trips to Secret Bay offer the best macro photography dive sites in Bali – a muck diver and macro photographers heaven. If you are looking to see Bali’s most weird and wonderful marine life then Secret Bay should be on your itinerary.
Secret Bay can be very cold despite being very shallow. Visibility is usually poor and it is full of trash yet crawling with critters!
- 14-year accident-free record
- Diving in small groups
- All guides PADI Divemaster
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- New: In-water GPS radio
Included in every dive
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak & Nusa Dua)
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Tanks, weights & guide
- Transport to and from dive sites
Video of Secret Bay with Bali Scuba
Fill out the form and book now!
Give us as much information as you can.
How many divers?How many times have you dived before?Your certification level? When was your most recent dive? How many days can you dive? Which dates are you available? Know which dive site(s) or want our suggestion? Booked a hotel or want our suggestion?
- It was great diving for sure. Sila (divemaster) was a very solid divemaster. Thanks for a great day!Ivan, 1st May
- Me and my girlfriend did the 3 day 7 dive package including her PADI deep diver course. The service from start to finish was excellent, good communication, great guides, good food and really looked after us. Lili and Landung were very good and made sure we didn't miss a thing. Would highly recommend Bali Scuba to anyone!Phil – September 2014
- We really enjoyed the course and cannot think of anything that could have been done better.Jonas and Lina, November 26th
- Great experience with Bali Scuba! The Instructors for my PADI Rescue course were very professional and student focused.Fredrik, May 6th
- The open water course was really a breathtaking experience. The instructors Sunny and Chris were very good. The equipments and the scuba shop were excellent. Overall it was fantastic experience.Meetshah – April 2014
- Bali Scuba made my new diving experience amazing. For sure I’ll come back to Bali Scuba.Almas, May 6th
- I really enjoyed my experience in the IDC. Chong has a wealth of knowledge and experience and I learned a great deal from him although I myself have quite a bit of experience already. Please extend my gratitude to Chong and all the staff in Bali Scuba for making it such a memorable and valuable experience.Toru Hayama, May 8th
- Knut and Ketut were super friendly, patient and helpful with us during the IDC. Had a great time with Bali Scuba.Ali, Oct 28th
- I truly enjoyed my experience learning diving with Bali Scuba - My dive instructor, Farish was amazing.Michelle, May 26th
- It was a great experience for me personally and the whole setup was professionally done from first email to last dive!Darren, May 10th
- Our rescue course was great! We couldn't and wouldn't ask for more when we have such an interesting and humorous instructor, Toto. It was definitely a great time with Bali Scuba. 🙂Anna – March 2015
- I have nothing but positive feedback for Bali Scuba. A wonderful, professional, relaxing and informative environment and your staff are magnificent.Caris, March 17th
- I truly enjoy my experience learning diving with Bali Scuba, hope I can come back to Bali soon again for another dive. My dive instructor, Farish, is amazing and he had so much patience in guiding me even though at my first ocean dive I felt like giving up but he stayed on encouraging me, and work with my pace till I am confident enough to counter my fear of open water.Michelle – May 2015
- Overall it was a fun and interactive course. The instructor was very encouraging and guided us closely during our theory , closed water and open water exercises/skills. I can see he is dedicated to his work. The staff members in BaliScuba were indeed friendly and it made the whole atmosphere at the centre so much relaxed and easy to concentrate on the course. I cant say anything negative at this point of time really. Its been a great experience for me personally and the whole setup was indeed professionally done from the first email i sent out till our last dive in Tulamben. Well done Bali Scuba Team.Darren – May 2015
- I've been an enthusiast diver for 20 years and been diving around Indonesia with so many dive operators and I would say that Bali Scuba is on my top list. The service is excellent. Reliable. The staff is great. The dive master is professional. I'll surely go with you again next time I plan to dive in Bali and will recommend you to my others fellow diveYildes – December 2014
- I'm really glad I did my PADI open water course with Bali Scuba. The safe and conducive environment made it easier for me to learn. I do feel that the two days in the pool is definitely helpful before venturing into the sea and the one-on-one training certainly helps a lot (and I'd recommend nervous students like myself to go for the one-on-one). I would definitely recommend Bali Scuba to my friends and I look forward to returning to do the advanced course soon! Many thanks!Yasmin – January 2015
- The PADI Advance course with Bali Scuba was great and I'm certainly more confident with diving now!Alex, July 27th
- I did want to make sure that I let you know that I have a great experience with you. Your communication all along was great, from the booking right down to calling the hotel to let us know you were running a bit late in picking us up on the day we went to Tulamben. The refresher course was great, as were the dives at Tulamben. After the course, and due to your staff's competence, I felt very comfortable on the dives. We were prompted to do buddy checks. I hope I have the opportunity to dive with you again.Wendy – May 2015
- Thanks to all crew in the center without exception - . I will strongly recommend diving with your center.Ahmad, May 30th
- The PADI Advance course was great and I'm certainly more confident with diving now! I really enjoyed taking the course with you guys and I would like to thank instructor Toto for his patience with us! He was very funny as well which made the whole experience a lot more pleasant, especially when some of us weren't very confident at the beginning 🙂Alex – July 2014