Bali Technical Dive Trips
To view the approximate prices in another currency, select it here and click save
Tulamben dive sites include a coral slope down to 50m+ (165+ ft) and the USS Liberty wreck (max depth 30m / 100ft and no penetration possibilities). It’s about a two hour drive from our dive center in Sanur then beach entry.
Menjangan has 40-50m vertical walls. It’s located in West Bali National Park so it takes more than 3 hours to get there by road plus 30 minutes by boat.
Nusa Penida has many long sweeping reefs down to 50m. Nusa Penida is a large off-shore island about 45-minutes by speedboat from our departure point here in Sanur.
All three sites have great corals and marine life and at deeper sites you may encounter sharks or larger pelagics. Tulamben and Menjangan usually have gentle conditions however please note Nusa Penida often has strong currents, sometimes including down-currents. For most divers first choice would be Tulamben based on quality of diving, logistics and price.
Tec dive prices:
Tulamben IDR 2,000,000
Menjangan IDR 2,600,000
Nusa Penida IDR 2,000,000
These prices are per person per day based on two technical divers joining each trip. If you are coming alone please add single-diver supplement of 50% for Tulamben or Menjangan and 75% for Nusa Penida.
If you want to take a 2 day / 1 night trip to Menjangan or Tulamben we can book accommodation on site for you based on your budget. For Nusa Penida all trips are day trips with no overnight options.
Tec dive inclusions:
• Tec guide for two dives each day
• Two sets of double tanks each day (air or Nitrox)
• Private road transport
• Private speedboat for Nusa Penida
• Lunch & drinks
Your guide will be a certified and experienced technical diver and there will always be emergency medical oxygen and first aid kit on site. We never mix technical and recreational divers on the same trip so you don’t need to worry about delaying other divers with your extended dive times.
Tec rental fees:
• 5L or 8L deco tank (any mix) IDR 150,000 per tank
• 11L deco tank (any mix) IDR 200,000 per tank
• Deco reg (with or without pressure gauge) IDR 50,000 per day
• Backplate (with or without harness) IDR 150,000/day
• Dual bladder wing IDR 150,000/day
• Tec regulator set (one long hose, one short hose, one SPG) IDR 200,000/day
• Wetsuit IDR 50,000/day
• Fins (with or without boots) IDR 50,000/day
• Mask IDR 50,000/day
• Reel IDR 50,000/day
• Lift bag IDR 50,000/day
• Wrist slate IDR 50,000/day
• Flashlight & batteries IDR 100,000/dive
• Recreational dive computer IDR 150,000/day
All these trips are for divers holding tec diving certification. If you aren’t certified for technical diving yet, or want to upgrade your current Tec certification, check out our tec courses.
- 14-year accident-free record
- Diving in small groups
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- In-water GPS radio for Penida
Included in every dive
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak & Nusa Dua)
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Tec guide and weights
- Two sets of double tanks each day (air or Nitrox)
Fill out the form and book now!
Give us as much information as you can.
How many divers?How many times have you dived before?Your certification level? When was your most recent dive? How many days can you dive? Which dates are you available? Know which dive site(s) or want our suggestion? Booked a hotel or want our suggestion?