Beginner to PADI Divemaster in Bali
To view the approximate prices in another currency, select it here and click save
8 weeks / IDR 52.500.000
Go from Zero to Hero! Beginner to PADI Divemaster program in Bali.
Why should I go from Zero to Hero?
Are you ready to make a change? Looking for a new challenge? Want to make lifelong friends and have the most exciting 8 weeks of your life? Then sign up for our acclaimed fast-track Zero to Hero beginner to Divemaster program! No previous scuba diving experience required!
During your incredible 8 week program you’ll see marine life you never knew existed and marine species like turtles and manta rays that most people only ever dream of. You’ll work with our experienced team of Divemasters and Instructors who’ll teach you all the secrets of the trade. As well as getting the PADI Divemaster course itself you’ll dive some of the best sites in Bali, including the USS the Liberty shipwreck at Tulamben, and Manta Point at Nusa Penida.
You’ll be based in beautiful Sanur where the beach is only ever a few minutes away, the people are friendly and the food is fantastic. You can choose to immerse yourself in Balinese culture (as well as the ocean) or you can relax at the end of the day with a beer at the bar!
At the end of your 8 weeks you will leave us as a professional PADI Divemaster with at least 60 logged dives in the ocean. You will be ready to embrace a new career, new lifestyle and you will feel an incredible sense of achievement. If this is your dream then go ahead and live it! Make friends, change your life, achieve your dreams and be the best!
What Does the Program Cover?
You will begin your internship program by taking the PADI Open Water Course – this is the first level of diver and you’ll start by learning in the pool before making your first 4 ocean dives (up to 18 meters). Once you have passed your PADI Open Water you’ll move on to take the PADI Advanced Course which will develop your skills, increase your knowledge and certify you to dive to 30 meters! The next step is to start thinking about other divers so you’ll take the PADI Rescue Diver program and EFR (Emergency First Response Medic Course).
To begin the PADI Divemaster course you need to have logged 40 dives so you’ll also be spending a lot of time going out on trips with our own Bali Scuba PADI Divemasters and Instructors learning what they do, helping our guests and making some incredible dives!
A PADI Divemaster can also assist Instructors during PADI training courses so when you start your Divemaster course you’ll also be able to assist with courses in our pool and out on ocean dives. You’ll learn the skills and techniques needed to safely look after certified and non-certified divers, you’ll be challenged on a daily basis in real-life situations – it takes hard work but it also involves a LOT of fun and you’ll meet people from all over the world!
Why Should I Choose Bali Scuba?
To be the Best, Learn with the Best! Here’s a few things you might like to know about us:
- Bali Scuba is Bali’s premier dive facility
- At Bali Scuba you will make lifelong friends and receive lifelong discounts on diving
- At Bali Scuba we offer unlimited on-site pool time in Bali’s biggest dedicated dive training pool
- Bali Scuba is the only IDC centre in Indonesia with 3 Course Directors on staff (that’s the highest level of Instructor)
- Our fun and friendly international crew are here to help and ensure you have the best 8 weeks of your life
- Bali Scuba PADI professionals REALLY do care about your development and success
- Bali Scuba is a PADI 5 Star Center and winner of multiple PADI Asia Pacific awards
- Bali Scuba has a 14-year accident-free record
Interested? Ready to take the challenge and go from Zero to Hero?
Are There Any Requirements?
To enter the course you need to be able to swim and be at least 18 years old. You’ll need to get clearance to dive from a doctor either in your home country or we can help arrange it for you quickly and cheaply here in Bali.
We want to make sure that you receive value for money and that you have everything you need to become the best PADI Divemaster you can be. In every Divemaster program we provide you with the following – all included in the price:
- We give you unlimited diving – at least 60 dives at Bali’s best dive sites plus unlimited pool dives!
- All PADI courses inc. PADI Open Water course, PADI Advanced Open Water course, PADI Rescue Diver course, PADI Medic (EFR) course and PADI Divemaster course – all of the PADI manuals are yours to keep!
- Basic Diving and Safety Equipment inc. mask & snorkle, fins & booties, Suunto dive computer, dive knife and safety signalling sausage – all for you to keep!
- We’ll also give you free BCD, regulator and wetsuit rental for the full 8 weeks.
- We also include numerous “extras” which are not officially required but we do this to increase your skills and because we believe in going “the extra mile”. You’ll receive, for free, a Tec diving try-out, underwater photography try-out, tips for guiding underwater photographers workshop, compressor use workshop and practice sessions, a maintain your regulator workshop and a free underwater video camera (GoPro) try-out!
- To help you get oriented when you first arrive we’ll pick you up from the airport for free and every day lunch and soft drinks are provided for free and we’ll give you access to our WiFi for free so you can keep in touch with friends and family back home!
When Can I Start and Where Do I Stay?
We can start this program any time and we’ll help you decide the best visa depending on your nationality. Our staff will be happy to arrange accommodation nearby to suit your budget so really, all you need to do is book your flight and we’ll take care of everything else!
So whether you are planning a long holiday or gap year, a career break or change, looking for something to do when your travelling or maybe you just want to challenge yourself – the Zero to Hero program is a lifetime experience and for many people a life changing experience! Are you ready?
Don’t just think it, do it! Don’t just dream it, live it!
- 16-year accident-free record
- Learning in small groups
- PADI certified Instructors
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- New: In-water GPS radio
- The biggest dive training pool in Bali
- 3 air conditioned classrooms
- Onsite bathrooms and showers
- Huge range of rental equipment
- Dive equipment and accessory shop
- Air conditioned vehicles
- High powered speedboats
Video of Zero to Hero Program with Bali Scuba
Fill-in the form and get ready for the best 8 weeks of your life!
Give us as much information as you can:
Your available dates?
How long can you stay in Bali?
How many people?
Have you dived before?
Shall we suggest accommodation options?
Any questions or special requests?
I had a fantastic time on my PADI Divemaster course – the only problem is that I didn’t want to leave Bali Scuba! – Brad, July 1st