PADI Discover Tec Diving
To view the approximate prices in another currency, select it here and click save
With full tec gear you’ll do a weight check, practice neutral buoyancy skills, learn how to deal with a free-flowing regulator and manifold leak, and practice sharing air with the tec long hose. You’ll get your first hands-on practice with a deco tank, practice gas switch and gas shut-down, deploy a lift bag, and work out your SAC (surface air consumption used to calculate your air usage). We’ll provide all the tec gear and you’ll be amazed how different it feels to basic lightweight scuba gear.
PADI Discover Tec takes around 8 hours at our dive centre here in Sanur (South Bali) and costs IDR 2,600,000. This price includes hotel transfers and all the technical diving equipment you’ll need.
To join this technical diving experience you’ll need;
To be 18 years old
To be an Open Water Diver (or higher)
To have at least 10 logged dives
And the great thing is that if you decide that you want to take the next step (Tec 40) we’ll credit half of your PADI Discover Tec fee towards your PADI Tec 40 course and you’ll only need two days for the Tec 40 instead of the usual three.
Fill in the form below if you’re ready to try tec diving here in Bali.
- 14-year accident-free record
- Diving in small groups
- All guides PADI Divemaster
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- New:In-water GPS radio
Included in your course
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua)
- Double tanks
- Experienced PADI Tec Instructor
- Tec equipment hire
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Pool training dive
Fill out the form and book now!
Give us as much information as you can.
How many divers?How many times have you dived before?Your certification level? When was your most recent dive? How many days can you dive? Which dates are you available? Know which dive site(s) or want our suggestion? Booked a hotel or want our suggestion?
- My experience was awesome! Your team is perfect. Congratulations!Priscilla, September 22nd
- I cannot speak highly enough of Bali Scuba and Knut's outstanding teaching skills he was inspiring.Ian Kerr, February 6th
- We really enjoyed the course and cannot think of anything that could have been done better.Jonas and Lina, November 26th
- I have nothing but positive feedback for Bali Scuba. A wonderful, professional, relaxing and informative environment and your staff are magnificent.Caris, March 17th