Gas Blender course in Bali
More people are diving with enriched air nitrox and this means the demand for enriched air fills is also increasing.
However, there needs to be someone qualified to administer these fills to meet this demand. This is where the PADI Gas Blender course comes in.
The Gas Blender course will train you as a qualified gas blender, allowing you to provide gas mixes to appropriately certified consumers.
What you will learn:
- You’ll learn the physical properties of oxygen
- Associated hazards of oxygen
- Oxygen handling requirements and what cleaning equipment is necessary.
- The five methods of obtaining the desired enriched air nitrox mix
- Various methods used to obtain proper helium mixes.
As a nitrox gas blender you must be familiar with the physical properties of oxygen, its various forms and purities, hazards and special handling requirements. The Gas Blender Manual and CD-ROM, in conjunction with your instructor, will familiarize you with the procedures and techniques needed for gas blending.
- A PADI Enriched Air Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- At least 18 years old
- Obtain the PADI Gas Blender Manual before the course and complete the self study
- all class sessions
- all gas needed for the course
- PADI certification fee
- lunch & soft drinks on course days
- all transport for the course
Complete the form below and let us know how many days you plan to be in Bali. We'll get back to you with a suggested itinerary including the PADI Gas Blender course and any other advanced dive courses that interest you.