PADI Gas Blender Course
To view the approximate prices in another currency, select it here and click save
1 day / IDR 3,300,000
More people are diving with enriched air nitrox and this means the demand for enriched air fills is also increasing.
However, there needs to be someone qualified to administer these fills to meet this demand. This is where the PADI Gas Blender course comes in.
The Gas Blender course will train you as a qualified gas blender, allowing you to provide gas mixes to appropriately certified consumers.
What you will learn:
- You’ll learn the physical properties of oxygen
- Associated hazards of oxygen
- Oxygen handling requirements and what cleaning equipment is necessary.
- The five methods of obtaining the desired enriched air nitrox mix
- Various methods used to obtain proper helium mixes.
As a nitrox gas blender you must be familiar with the physical properties of oxygen, its various forms and purities, hazards and special handling requirements. The Gas Blender Manual and CD-ROM, in conjunction with your instructor, will familiarize you with the procedures and techniques needed for gas blending.
- A PADI Enriched Air Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- At least 18 years old
- Obtain the PADI Gas Blender Manual before the course and complete the self study
- all class sessions
- all gas needed for the course
- PADI certification fee
- lunch & soft drinks on course days
- all transport for the course
- 14-year accident-free record
- Studying in small groups
- First aid kits
- Medical oxygen
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
Included in your course
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua)
- All gasses needed for the course
- Official PADI certification fee
- All practical sessions
- Lunch & soft drinks
- All class sessions
Fill out the form and book now!
Give us as much information as you can.
How many divers?How many times have you dived before?Your certification level? When was your most recent dive? How many days can you dive? Which dates are you available? Know which dive site(s) or want our suggestion? Booked a hotel or want our suggestion?
- The IDC was fantastic! All the staff at Bali Scuba were very friendly and helpful. The facilities are top shelf and the Course Director and assistants were amazing!Andre, December 18th
- I cannot speak highly enough of Knut’s outstanding teaching skills and I say this as a professional teacher myself … nothing short of inspiring.Carl Davies, March 19th
- I really enjoyed my experience in the IDC. Chong has a wealth of knowledge and experience and I learned a great deal from him although I myself have quite a bit of experience already. Please extend my gratitude to Chong and all the staff in Bali Scuba for making it such a memorable and valuable experience.Toru Hayama, May 8th
- Knut and Ketut were super friendly, patient and helpful with us during the IDC. Had a great time with Bali Scuba.Ali, Oct 28th