Take your diving to new depths! Deep divers go further!
It's a rare diver who hasn't felt the urge to dive deep. PADI's Deep Diver specialty will open up the mysteries of dive sites that have until now been beyond your dive experience.
You’ll dive three awesome dives at Nusa Penida to a maximum depth of 40 meters (130 feet). During your program, you'll cover the knowledge, skills and techniques needed to recognise and so avoid the hazards and safely dive deep. We also give you free dive computer hire during your course.
What you will learn:
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Safety considerations and the planning of a deeper dive
- What is Nitrogen Narcosis and how to deal with it if it occurs
- What happens to pressure related objects at depth
- At least 15 years old
- Be a PADI Adventure diver or above
If your Advanced certificate is from another dive agency (not PADI) let us know and we’ll get back to you with details of how you can join this program.
- Instruction with PADI Instructor
- PADI Deep Specialty manual
- PADI certification fee
- Three Open Water dives at Nusa Penida
- full equipment
- Free computer rental
- tanks & weights
- free Nitrox 32% for 2 dives (if certified)
- lunch & soft drinks
- hotel pick up & drop back
This deep diving specialty course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.
Deep & Drift Specialty Combo
2 days/5 dives
$549 - Includes a free SMB (surface marker Buoy) and free computer rental
If you want a challenge and 5 exhilarating dives at Bali’s best diving sites Nusa Penida and Tulamben then try our Deep and Drift Specialty combo.
You will complete 3 deep dives and 2 drift dives in this package as well as gaining two certifications. Click on this link for more details on the Drift Diver Specialty course.
Complete the form below and let us know how many days you plan to dive in Bali. We'll get back to you with a suggested itinerary including the PADI Deep Diver course and any other advanced dive courses that interest you.