PADI Digital Underwater Photographer (DUP) course in Bali
DUP course with online learning:
($249 + $142 for online learning)
Capture those perfect moments of the wonder and adventure of the aquatic realm with the Digital Underwater Photography specialty, whether you are you are a snorkeler, scuba diver or just an aquatic enthusiast.
Do you want to capture those underwater memories for life? Bought your first underwater camera and don’t know how to use it? With this entry level DUP specialty you will receive instruction on how to perfect your pictures.
With the guidance of a PADI Instructor you will develop your skills to easily obtain captivating underwater photos. The course will take you through the theory of photography with a session practicing in Bali Scuba’s own pool. Then two dives the next day in the heart of the world's most bio-diverse water; "The Golden Triangle. Enabling you the perfect aquatic subjects for perfecting your photography; from sharks, to beautiful corals and a huge variety of macro life.
What you will learn:
- The SEA Method of digital underwater photography - shoot, examine and adjust,
- How to choose a camera that suits your needs
- How to choose your subjects and positioning.
- Helpful camera techniques
- Looking after your camera and housing
- Using software to maximise the quality of those photographs
- If snorkeling there is no minimum age or certification requirement
- If diving: Minimum 10 years old & Junior Open Water Diver or above
- All theory sessions 1 pool dive & 2 ocean dives
- Full equipment rental (excluding computer)
- Tanks & weights
- Camera rental for 2 days
- SD Memory Card to keep
- PADI Digital Underwater Photography Manual
- PADI certification fee
- Lunch & soft drinks on course days
- Free Nitrox 32% (if certified)
- Hotel pick up & drop back and all transport for the course
Complete the form below to make a booking for the PADI Digital Underwater Photography course in Bali. If you're short of time ask us about online learning options so you can complete the theory at home before you arrive in Bali.