PADI Drift Diver specialty course in Bali
1 day/3 dives
$329 Includes an SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) worth $40 to keep
Want to feel like Superman?
Effortlessly gliding with the current, feeling the rush of flying underwater, there is nothing more exhilarating! This is where you feel totally weightless and what drift diving is all about. Due to the many thrilling drift diving sites around Bali this is a highly recommended specialty.
During your PADI Drift Diver specialty course you'll go on three dives, gliding past the rich coral reefs of Nusa Penida. Diving from one of the Bali Scuba’s powerful 400HP diving speedboats
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course is 2 dives, but we include a 3rd dive with your PADI Instructor and we give you an SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) to keep well as hands on experience using it, essential for drift diving as the boat needs to see you to pick you up.
What you will learn
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of drift diving
- An introduction to drift diving equipment -- floats, lines, reels
- Buoyancy-control, navigation and communication for drift diving
- Site selection and overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects
- Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group
- PADI Open Water diver or above
- At least 15 years old
- All theory session & 3 ocean dives
- Full equipment rental (excluding computer)
- Tanks & weights
- PADI Drift Diver Manual
- PADI certification fee
- SMB to keep
- Lunch & soft drinks on course days
- Free Nitrox 32% for 2 dives (if certified)
- Hotel pick up & drop back and all transport for the course
If you don't have PADI Advanced Open Water yet the first dive of this drift diving specialty course can count towards the 5 dives you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water diver.
This drift diving specialty course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.
Capture the feeling of flying!
Deep & Drift Specialty Combo
2 days/5 dives
$549 - Includes a free SMB (surface marker Buoy) and free computer rental
If you want a challenge and 5 exhilarating dives at Bali’s best diving sites Nusa Penida and Tulamben then try our Deep and Drift Specialty combo.
You will complete 3 deep dives and 2 drift dives in this package as well as gaining two certifications. Click on this link for more details on the Deep Diver Specialty course.
Complete the form below and let us know how many days you plan to dive in Bali. We'll get back to you with a suggested itinerary including the PADI Drift Diver course and any other advanced dive courses that interest you