1 day / 3 dives $329
Includes an SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) worth $40 to keep
Want to feel like Superman? Then take the PADI Drift diving specialty course in Bali – check out our thrilling drift diving sites.
Effortlessly gliding with the current, feeling the rush of flying underwater, there is nothing more exhilarating! This is where you feel totally weightless and what drift diving is all about. Due to the many excellent drift diving sites around Bali this is a highly recommended specialty.
During your PADI Drift Diver specialty course you’ll go on three dives, gliding past the rich coral reefs of Nusa Penida. Diving from one of the Bali Scuba’s powerful 400HP diving speedboats
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course is 2 dives, but we include a 3rd dive with your PADI Instructor and we give you an SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) to keep well as hands on experience using it, essential for drift diving as the boat needs to see you to pick you up.
What you will learn
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of drift diving
- An introduction to drift diving equipment — floats, lines, reels
- Buoyancy-control, navigation and communication for drift diving
- Site selection and overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects
- Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group
- PADI Open Water diver or above
- At least 15 years old
- All theory session & 3 ocean dives
- Full equipment rental
- Free dive computer rental
- Tanks & weights
- PADI Drift Diver Manual
- PADI certification fee
- SMB to keep
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Free Nitrox 32% for 2 dives (if certified)
- Hotel pick up & drop back and all transport for the course
If you don’t have PADI Advanced Open Water yet the first dive of this drift diving specialty course can count towards the 5 dives you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water diver.
This drift diving specialty course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.
Capture the feeling of flying!
Thanks for a fantastic experience – due to low class numbers and the quality of Bali Scuba Instructors! – Roger, June 5th
Deep & Drift Specialty Combo
2 days/5 dives / $549
Includes a free SMB (surface marker Buoy) and free computer rental
If you want a challenge and 5 exhilarating dives at Bali’s best diving sites (Nusa Penida and Tulamben) then try our Deep and Drift Specialty combo.
You will complete 3 deep dives and 2 drift dives in this package as well as gaining two certifications. Click on this link for more details on the Deep Diver Specialty course.
- 14-year accident-free record
- Learning in small groups
- Certified PADI Instructors
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- New: In-water GPS radio
Included in every Course
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua)
- PADI manual
- Official PADI certification fee
- All rental equipment
- Daily lunch & soft drinks
- Free Nitrox 32% for 2 dives each day (if certified)
Fill out the form and book now!
Give us as much information as you can.
How many divers?How many times have you dived before?Your certification level? When was your most recent dive? How many days can you dive? Which dates are you available? Know which dive site(s) or want our suggestion? Booked a hotel or want our suggestion?