1 day / 3 dives $329
Includes an SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) worth $40 to keep
Want to feel like Superman? Then take the PADI Drift diving specialty course in Bali – check out our thrilling drift diving sites.
Effortlessly gliding with the current, feeling the rush of flying underwater, there is nothing more exhilarating! This is where you feel totally weightless and what drift diving is all about. Due to the many excellent drift diving sites around Bali this is a highly recommended specialty.
During your PADI Drift Diver specialty course you’ll go on three dives, gliding past the rich coral reefs of Nusa Penida. Diving from one of the Bali Scuba’s powerful 400HP diving speedboats
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course is 2 dives, but we include a 3rd dive with your PADI Instructor and we give you an SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) to keep well as hands on experience using it, essential for drift diving as the boat needs to see you to pick you up.
What you will learn
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of drift diving
- An introduction to drift diving equipment — floats, lines, reels
- Buoyancy-control, navigation and communication for drift diving
- Site selection and overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects
- Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group
- PADI Open Water diver or above
- At least 15 years old
- All theory session & 3 ocean dives
- Full equipment rental
- Free dive computer rental
- Tanks & weights
- PADI Drift Diver Manual
- PADI certification fee
- SMB to keep
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Free Nitrox 32% for 2 dives (if certified)
- Hotel pick up & drop back and all transport for the course
If you don’t have PADI Advanced Open Water yet the first dive of this drift diving specialty course can count towards the 5 dives you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water diver.
This drift diving specialty course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.
Capture the feeling of flying!
Deep & Drift Specialty Combo
2 days/5 dives / $549
Includes a free SMB (surface marker Buoy) and free computer rental
If you want a challenge and 5 exhilarating dives at Bali’s best diving sites (Nusa Penida and Tulamben) then try our Deep and Drift Specialty combo.
You will complete 3 deep dives and 2 drift dives in this package as well as gaining two certifications. Click on this link for more details on the Deep Diver Specialty course.
- 14-year accident-free record
- Learning in small groups
- Certified PADI Instructors
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- New: In-water GPS radio
Included in every Course
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua)
- PADI manual
- Official PADI certification fee
- All rental equipment
- Daily lunch & soft drinks
- Free Nitrox 32% for 2 dives each day (if certified)
Fill out the form and book now!
Give us as much information as you can.
How many divers?How many times have you dived before?Your certification level? When was your most recent dive? How many days can you dive? Which dates are you available? Know which dive site(s) or want our suggestion? Booked a hotel or want our suggestion?
- I'm really glad I did my PADI open water course with Bali Scuba. The safe and conducive environment made it easier for me to learn. I do feel that the two days in the pool is definitely helpful before venturing into the sea and the one-on-one training certainly helps a lot (and I'd recommend nervous students like myself to go for the one-on-one).I would definitely recommend Bali Scuba to my friends and I look forward to returning to do the advanced course soon!Many thanks!Yasmin – January 2015
- I did want to make sure that I let you know that I have a great experience with you. Your communication all along was great, from the booking right down to calling the hotel to let us know you were running a bit late in picking us up on the day we went to Tulamben.The refresher course was great, as were the dives at Tulamben. After the course, and due to your staff's competence, I felt very comfortable on the dives. We were prompted to do buddy checks.I hope I have the opportunity to dive with you again.Wendy – May 2015
- Our rescue course was great! We couldn't and wouldn't ask for more when we have such an interesting and humorous instructor, Toto. It was definitely a great time with Bali Scuba. :)Anna – March 2015
- Definitely the best organised, cleanest, newest and efficient team and centre I have seen in Bali.Loved the lunch, new car, dive spot in Nusa Penida etc. driving back and through white caps was handled expertly too. well done!Elaine – January 2014
- The PADI Advance course was great and I'm certainly more confident with diving now!I really enjoyed taking the course with you guys and I would like to thank instructor Toto for his patience with us! He was very funny as well which made the whole experience a lot more pleasant, especially when some of us weren't very confident at the beginning :)Alex – July 2014
- I've been an enthusiast diver for 20 years and been diving around Indonesia with so many dive operators and I would say that Bali Scuba is on my top list.The service is excellent. Reliable. The staff is great. The dive master is professional. I'll surely go with you again next time I plan to dive in Bali and will recommend you to my others fellow diveYildes – December 2014
- I can't thank Landung and Bali Scuba enough for giving me a memorable first fun dive experience. I had the most wonderful time. Both proposed sites were awesome and it was really an amazing experience.Yasmin – April 2015
- Overall it was a fun and interactive course. The instructor was very encouraging and guided us closely during our theory , closed water and open water exercises/skills. I can see he is dedicated to his work. The staff members in BaliScuba were indeed friendly and it made the whole atmosphere at the centre so much relaxed and easy to concentrate on the course. I cant say anything negative at this point of time really. Its been a great experience for me personally and the whole setup was indeed professionally done from the first email i sent out till our last dive in Tulamben. Well done Bali Scuba Team.Darren – May 2015
- The open water course was really a breathtaking experience. The instructors Sunny and Chris were very good. The equipments and the scuba shop were excellent. Overall it was fantastic experience.Meetshah – April 2014
- Me and my girlfriend did the 3 day 7 dive package including her PADI deep diver course. The service from start to finish was excellent, good communication, great guides, good food and really looked after us. Lili and Landung were very good and made sure we didn't miss a thing. Would highly recommend Bali Scuba to anyone!Phil – September 2014
- I was booked with Bali Scuba for 2 periods of diving in September last year and I had the best dive trip in my life.Cecilia was excellent in arranging everything for me. I think having her on board is a valuable asset to Bali Scuba. It really helps that most of the staff can speak English and helped us with looking at our gear (which had been damaged!) and keeping us safe even before we got into the water.Bagong was an excellent DM - Going slow and searching for critters when he brought us to Tulamben, Seraya and Padang Bai.Gabriel – February 2015
- From when we were picked up from the airport to our last night with you everything was really good. The diving was amazing, the staff were all super friendly, the accommodation was good and the food was superb. Everything was at a high standard and it was great to see. Will defiantly recommend you to friends and be back to dive with you againNeal – October 2013
- I truly enjoy my experience learning diving with Bali Scuba, hope I can come back to Bali soon again for another dive. My dive instructor, Farish, is amazing and he had so much patience in guiding me even though at my first ocean dive I felt like giving up but he stayed on encouraging me, and work with my pace till I am confident enough to counter my fear of open water.Michelle – May 2015