PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Course in Bali
Could you administer Oxygen to a person in need?
Many conditions could benefit with oxygen, especially those diving related to diving as oxygen can significantly increase a diver’s chance of recovery. However, it is important to know how to administer oxygen to a person in need and the potential hazards of handling oxygen
In some countries this certification is a requirement before you can administer oxygen.
What you will learn:
- How to recognise diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen
- How to properly setup oxygen equipment
- How to administer emergency oxygen
- The hazards when handling oxygen
- There are no prerequisites for this course, it is open to divers and non divers alike
- Instruction with PADI Instructor
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider manual
- PADI certification fee
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Hotel pick up & drop back
This Emergency Oxygen Provider course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.
Complete the form below and let us know how many days you plan to dive in Bali. We'll get back to you with a suggested itinerary including the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course and any other advanced dive courses that interest you.