PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Course in Bali
To view the approximate prices in another currency, select it here and click save
½ day / IDR 2,400,000
PADI O2 Provider course in Bali. Could you administer Oxygen to a person in need?
Many medical conditions benefit from the administration of oxygen, especially those related to diving as oxygen can significantly increase a diver’s chance of recovery. However, it is important to know how to administer oxygen to a person in need and the potential hazards of handling oxygen.
In some countries this certification is a requirement before you can administer oxygen and could save you from legal headaches.
What you will learn:
- How to recognise diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen
- How to properly set up oxygen delivery equipment
- How to administer emergency oxygen
- The hazards of handling oxygen
- There are no prerequisites for this course, it is open to divers and non divers alike
- Instruction with PADI Instructor
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider manual
- PADI certification fee
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Hotel pick up & drop back
This Emergency Oxygen Provider course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.
I really enjoyed the experience with Bali Scuba because of the quality of your two instructors, Chris and Toto. I felt incredibly safe. – Sam Farrell, April 20th
Fill out the form and book your PADI Oxygen Provider course in Bali now!
Give us as much information as you can:
Your available dates?
Your current dive certification?
Want to do some dives in Bali too?
Any questions or special requests?