Pass Your IDC With Bali Scuba – It’s guaranteed!
3 day workshop / 15 day IDC / 2 day IE / only $1600
Where do you want to take your PADI Instructor Course?
- At Bali’s premier dive facility?
- With the winners of PADI’s Outstanding Contribution to Instructor Development Award?
- Somewhere you can make lifelong friends and receive lifelong discounts on diving?
- With a facility with an unbeatable IE success rate and cast iron pass guarantee?
- At a centre that offers unlimited on-site pool time in Bali’s biggest dedicated dive training pool?
- At the only IDC centre in Indonesia with 3 Course Directors on staff?
- With a fun and friendly international crew?
- With PADI professionals who REALLY care about your development and success?
Your IDC should be all about fun and success. During your 3 week program you will have moments of doubt followed by major breakthroughs and we will be there to share them with you. You’ll make friends that last a lifetime and share in some unforgettable moments. This is a life changing course which will ensure that you achieve your dream of becoming a PADI Instructor. You will be able to live and teach anywhere in the world, share your passion with all ages and races and be an inspiration to your students. Live the dream, take the challenge and get ready for an extraordinary life. Choose an IDC centre that offers professionalism, a fun learning experience, lifelong friendships and guarantees your success.
What Does The Bali Scuba IDC Package Include?
- $500 worth of free ocean dives
- Unlimited class & pool sessions before your IDC
- IDC preparation course – an additional 3 day theory and skills workshop before your IDC
- IDC – complete course
- Lunch & free-flow tea, coffee & drinking water
- Emergency First Response Instructor Course (EFRI)
- Nitrox Instructor Specialty course
- Introduction to tec diving
- Business of Diving Workshop
- Duty of Care Workshop
- Tanks, weights, belts
- Free rental BCD, wetsuit, regulator
- Free Wi-Fi at our dive centre…….
…….AND a cast-iron pass GUARANTEE
Why choose Bali Scuba for your IDC?
In this great value 15 day program you’ll cover everything you need to pass the Instructor exam and become a capable and confident PADI Instructor. You will have a great team on hand ready to make you feel welcome and to encourage you every step of the way. You will learn from true professions with years of IDC experience. As the only dive center in Indonesia to have three Course Directors on staff (who can teach in English, Chinese and 5 other languages) your dreams of becoming an Instructor can become a reality. You will be training with the current (and former) holders of the PADI award for “Outstanding Contribution to Instructor Development”. An award presented annually to just one dive centre in Indonesia as recognition for providing the highest quality Instructor courses. You can assume success and with a cast-iron pass guarantee included you can be absolutely sure: if you somehow fail your Instructor exam you can come back and take another IDC completely free-of-charge. Check out these special offers you might be able to take advantage of:
– book your IDC at least 60-days in advance to get a $100 early-bird discount
– book two or more people on the same IDC to get $160 per person discount
– book two or more people on the same IDC at least 60 days in advance to get $260 per person discount
And that’s not all – As an IDC Candidate you become part of the family so if you choose to spend your time and money here you won’t be forgotten – you are not “just another candidate”. You can pop back any time in the future and jump on any trips with spaces available and pay our special price of currently $15 per dive. Plus you’ll be entitled to never-ending Coffee, Wi-Fi and divers chit-chat. There’s hardly a week goes by where former Divemaster or IDC candidates call in – hopefully that’ll include you too next time!
When can I start my IDC?
IDC courses are carefully scheduled to marry in with the dates of the PADI Instructor exams here in Bali. These are the dates for the remaining 2015 and 2016 IDCs:
Optional dive skills & dive theory workshops: November 24-26
IDC program: November 27 – December 11
PADI Instructor Exam: December 12 – 13
IDC program: January 15 – 29
PADI Instructor Exam: January 30 – 31
Optional dive skills & dive theory workshops: February 16 – 18
IDC program: February 19 – March 4
PADI Instructor Exam: March 5 – 6
Optional dive skills & dive theory workshops: March 22 – 24
IDC program: March 25 – April 8
PADI Instructor Exam: April 9 – 10
Optional dive skills & dive theory workshops: April 26 – 28
IDC program: April 29 – May 13
PADI Instructor Exam: May 14 – 15
Optional dive skills & dive theory workshops: May 31 – June 2
IDC program: June 3 – 17
PADI Instructor Exam: June 18 – 19
Optional dive skills & dive theory workshops: July 5 – 7
IDC program: July 8 – 22
PADI Instructor Exam: July 23 – 24
Optional dive skills & dive theory workshops: August 9 – 11
IDC program: August 12 – 26
PADI Instructor Exam: August 27 – 28
Optional dive skills & dive theory workshops: September 13 – 15
IDC program: September 16 – 30
PADI Instructor Exam: October 1 – 2
Optional dive skills & dive theory workshops: October 18 – 20
IDC program: October 21 – November 4
PADI Instructor Exam: November 5 – 6
Optional dive skills & dive theory workshops: November 22 – 24
IDC program: November 25 – December 9
PADI Instructor Exam: December 10 – 11
You’ll need to pay US$769 for IDC & EFRI required materials and AU$1257 for PADI fees.
Will I Be Able to Dive Bali’s Best Dive Sites?
Yes!! We want you to experience and enjoy the diving here too so once you arrive in Bali we’ll give you $500 worth of dive trip vouchers. You’ll be able to use these vouchers within the 15 days before the start of your IDC and/or in the 15 days after your Instructor Exam. You can use them to dive the famous World War Two shipwreck at Tulamben, Manta Point at Nusa Penida, and any other trips we have scheduled at the time. Take a look at the world-class diving you’ll be doing in our 2-minute
If you want to add Master Scuba Diver Trainer preparation course of 5 Instructor Specialty Courses to your package you can take advantage of the special offer price of just US$500 – usual price is US$750. This takes place in the 4 days after the Instructor Exam.
What Other Facilities Are There For Me?
You will enjoy dive trips on our two powerful purpose-built diving speedboats, your free Intro to Tek will introduce you to a complete working Technical Diving facility, you will study in fully air-conditioned classrooms & travel in air conditioned vehicles (no battered local buses!). You will train in an on-site 4m deep dive pool so you can practice and improve your dive skills any time. You will have constant access to your Course Director and all of our staff – You can be part of the best IDC pass rates in Bali!
Do you need help finding somewhere to stay?
There are lots of accommodation options near our dive center, some within walking distance. Prices start from US$15/night or US$300/month for a private fan cooled room. We’ll be happy to book somewhere on your behalf. You’ll be glad to know that living costs are very low here, and you can easily survive on US$10-15 per day.
What do I do now?
Now that you have made the decision to take your IDC the process couldn’t be simpler! Use the enquiry form below to send us your details and any questions and we promise you a fast response with everything you need. We can take care of booking your accommodation, we prepare all of your manuals and equipment, we make a schedule for your time with us and all you need to do is some packing! If you are ready to change your life, achieve your dreams and become part of the elite team of PADI Instructors we are waiting for you to contact us!
Still not sure? check out our IDC video here…..
- The IDC was fantastic! All the staff at Bali Scuba were very friendly and helpful. The facilities are top shelf and the Course Director and assistants were amazing!Andre, December 18th
- I cannot speak highly enough of Knut’s outstanding teaching skills and I say this as a professional teacher myself … nothing short of inspiring.Carl Davies, March 19th
- Knut and Ketut were super friendly, patient and helpful with us during the IDC. Had a great time with Bali Scuba.Ali, Oct 28th
- I really enjoyed my experience in the IDC. Chong has a wealth of knowledge and experience and I learned a great deal from him although I myself have quite a bit of experience already. Please extend my gratitude to Chong and all the staff in Bali Scuba for making it such a memorable and valuable experience.Toru Hayama, May 8th
Fill out the form opposite
Let us know which IDC you want to join and we’ll block your space on the course right now. If you need more information first just send us a message and we’ll get right back to you.