PADI Master Scuba Diver in Bali
To view the approximate prices in another currency, select it here and click save
4 days / 7 dives / IDR 12,500,000
PADI Master Scuba Diver in Bali: become the black belt in diving
The Master Scuba Diver certification denotes that you’ve reached the highest recreational diver level in the PADI System of diver education. PADI Master Scuba Diver indicates you have a significant amount of training and experience in a variety of dive environments.
Bali Scuba are offering the Best Value Package to achieve the specialties you require to obtain this highly esteemed rating. The specialties you will be gaining are::
- Enriched Air Nitrox Diver
- Deep Diver
- Drift Diver
- Boat Diver
- O2 Provider
You’ll dive three awesome dives at Nusa Penida to a maximum depth of 40 meters (130 feet). You will explore the USAT Liberty wreck at Tulamben and learn to boat dive in Padang Bai, a total of 7 dives in 3 of Bali’s best dive locations. You will also get longer bottom time as you will be Nitrox certified!
During your program, you’ll cover the knowledge, skills and techniques needed for all these specialties. We also give you free dive computer hire for your Deep Dives during your course and an SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) to keep.
What you will learn:
Click on the links to the individual specialities for details of each course
- PADI Deep Diver
- PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver
- PADI Drift Diver
- PADI Boat Diver
- PADI Oxygen Provider
- Minimum 12 years old
- PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
- Instruction with PADI Instructor
- PADI Deep/ Nitrox/O2 Provider/Boat/Drift Specialty manuals
- 6 x PADI certification fees
- Seven Open Water dives
- Tanks & weights
- Free Nitrox 32% for 2 dives a day
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Hotel pick up & drop back.
If you already have specialties or fancy a different selection from those listed, contact us using the form below and we can tailor a package for you.
It was a fantastic experience at Bali Scuba made even more fantastic by our very professional PADI Instructor. – Elisabetta, August 30
- 14-year accident-free record
- Learning in small groups
- PADI certified Instructors
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- New: In-water GPS radio
Included in your course
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua)
- All PADI manuals
- Official PADI certification fees
- All rental equipment
- Daily lunch & soft drinks
- Free Nitrox 32% for 2 dives each day (if certified)
- Free computer rental for deep dives
Fill out the form and book now!
Give us as much information as you can.
How many divers?How many times have you dived before?Your certification level? When was your most recent dive? How many days can you dive? Which dates are you available? Know which dive site(s) or want our suggestion? Booked a hotel or want our suggestion?