Ever knocked a piece of coral accidentally? Or kicked the sand just when your buddy was taking a photograph?
You can avoid doing either of these things in the future with PADI’s Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course. The key to relaxed enjoyable diving is good buoyancy. During the 2 dives on this course we will teach you about your body positioning, correct weight positioning, efficient fin kicking as well as some fun and games underwater.
We will have you hovering like Buddha, going upside down and swimming through hoops. Why? You ask. So that you can do a safety stop, easily take a photograph and swim through a small area such as a wreck without damaging the environment or yourself.
Perfect your buoyancy and you'll find that your air will last longer, you’ll save energy and be an environmentally friendly diver.
What you will learn:
- How to trim your equipment so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- How to determine the correct weights for you
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
- How to hover effortlessly in different positions
- PADI Junior Open Water diver or above
- At least 10 years old
- All theory session & 2 ocean dives
- Full equipment rental (excluding computer)
- Tanks & weights
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Manual
- PADI certification fee
- Lunch & soft drinks on course days
- Free Nitrox 32% (if certified)
- Hotel pick up & drop back and all transport for the course
If you don't have PADI Advanced Open Water yet the first dive of this Peak Performance Buoyancy specialty course can count towards the 5 dives you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water diver.
This Peak Performance Buoyancy specialty course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.
Dive like a Pro!
Complete the form below and let us know how many days you plan to dive in Bali. We'll get back to you with a suggested itinerary including the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver course and any other advanced dive courses that interest you