PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course in Bali
To view the approximate prices in another currency, select it here and click save
1 day / 2 dives / IDR 2,900,000
Ever knocked a piece of coral accidentally? Or kicked the sand just when your buddy was taking a photograph?
You can avoid doing either of these things in the future with PADI’s Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course (PPB). The key to relaxed enjoyable diving is good buoyancy. During the 2 dives on this course we will teach you about your body positioning, correct weight positioning, efficient fin kicking as well as having some fun and games underwater.
We will have you hovering like Buddha, going upside down and swimming through hoops. Why? You ask. So that you can do a safety stop, easily take a photograph and swim through a small area such as a wreck without damaging the environment, yourself or your equipment.
Perfect your buoyancy and you’ll find that your air will last longer, you’ll save energy and be a more environmentally friendly diver.
What you will learn:
- How to trim your equipment so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- How to determine the correct weights for you
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
- How to hover effortlessly in different positions
- PADI Junior Open Water diver or above
- At least 10 years old
- All theory sessions & 2 ocean dives
- Tanks & weights
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Manual
- PADI certification fee
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Free Nitrox 32% (if certified)
- Hotel pick up & drop back and all transport for the course
If you don’t have PADI Advanced Open Water yet the first dive of this Peak Performance Buoyancy specialty course can count towards the 5 dives you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water diver.
This Peak Performance Buoyancy specialty course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.
Dive like a Pro!
Thank you for the wonderful experience we had with your professional Bali Scuba Instructors. – Cheryl, June 5th
- Having the pool at Bali Scuba was great - we were close to the action. The facility is first class and the Instructor was excellent.Karim, June 5th
- Great experience with Bali Scuba! The Instructors for my PADI Rescue course were very professional and student focused.Fredrik, May 6th
- The PADI Advance course with Bali Scuba was great and I'm certainly more confident with diving now!Alex, July 27th
- I really enjoyed my PADI Advanced program with Bali Scuba and it was conducted in superb locations (Tulumben & Nusa Penida).Tim, August 31st
- 16-year accident-free record
- Learning in small groups
- PADI certified Instructors
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- New: In-water GPS radio
Included in your course
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua)
- PADI manual
- Official PADI certification fee
- All rental equipment
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Free Nitrox 32%
Book your PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course in Bali now!
Give us as much information as you can:
Your available dates?
Approximately how many dives have you done?
When was your most recent dive?
Your current dive certification?
Which dive gear will your bring (if any)?
Any questions or special requests?