2 days / $319
Learn to dive – PADI Scuba Diver certification courses in Bali enrolling now. It takes just two days to earn your first diving license. The PADI Scuba Diver program is perfect if you have limited time.
You’ll experience the fantastic diving here in Bali and with the PADI Scuba Diver certification you’ll be certified to dive with a PADI Divemaster any time in the future anywhere in the world.
And because the knowledge and skills you learn in this program can be credited toward the Open Water Diver course at a later date you are already half way to becoming a fully-certified diver.
You’ll learn the basics in the class and pool on the first day and then do two great ocean dives on the second day. You’ll walk away with your first diving certification license.
Must be at least 10 years old for the PADI Scuba Diver course.
- 14-year accident-free record
- Learning in small groups
- PADI certified Instructors
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- New: In-water GPS radio
Included in every Course
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua)
- PADI manual
- Official PADI certification fee
- All rental equipment
- Daily lunch & soft drinks
- Official PADI diving insurance