Includes a copy of the 'Indo Pacific Reef Guide' to keep
"Did you see that big yellow one - why was it swimming in circles"?
Want to know what it was and what it was doing? Then this program is for you.
Your PADI Underwater Naturalist program will include two great coral reef dives which will introduce you to different aquatic life, it's interaction and behaviours, and include an overview of responsible human interactions with our precious underwater world. With its massive marine life diversity in the Coral Triangle, Bali is an ideal place for this course.
Become more familiar with the tropical underwater environment and what you are seeing. And in case you are not sure in the future, we give you a copy of the 'Indo Pacific Reef Guide' for free as a great reference book.
What you will learn:
- The major aquatic life groupings, interactions and factual information that dispels negative myths.
- The role of aquatic plants, food chains and predator prey relationships
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life
- The underwater naturalist’s view of organisms and their roles in the environment
- At least 10 years old
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Instruction with PADI Instructor
- PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty manual
- PADI certification fee
- Two Open Water dives
- full equipment (excluding computer)
- 'Indo Pacific Reef Guide' to keep
- tanks & weights
- free Nitrox 32% (if certified)
- lunch & soft drinks
- hotel pick up & drop back
If you don't have PADI Advanced Open Water yet the first dive of this underwater naturalist diving specialty course can count towards the 5 dives you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water diver.
This underwater naturalist diving specialty course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.Complete the form below and let us know how many days you plan to dive in Bali. We'll get back to you with a suggested itinerary including the PADI Underwater Naturalist course and any other advanced dive courses that interest you