PADI Underwater Naturalist Course in Bali
To view the approximate prices in another currency, select it here and click save
1 day / 2 dives / IDR 2,600,000
Equipment rental: IDR 400,000 if required
PADI Underwater Naturalist course in Bali:“Did you see that big yellow one – why was it swimming in circles”? Want to know what it was and what it was doing? Then this program is for you.
Your PADI Underwater Naturalist program will include two great coral reef dives which will introduce you to different aquatic life, their interactions and behaviours and include an overview of responsible human interactions with our precious underwater world. With the phenomenal diversity of marine life in the Coral Triangle, Bali is an ideal place for this course.
Become more familiar with the tropical underwater environment and what you are seeing.
What you will learn:
- The major aquatic life groupings, interactions and factual information that dispel negative myths.
- The role of aquatic plants, food chains and predator / prey relationships
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life
- The underwater naturalist’s view of organisms and their roles in the environment
- At least 10 years old
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Instruction with PADI Instructor
- PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty manual
- PADI certification fee
- Two Open Water dives
- Tanks & weights
- Free Nitrox 32% (if certified)
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Hotel pick up & drop back
If you don’t have PADI Advanced Open Water yet the first dive of this underwater naturalist diving specialty course can count towards the 5 dives you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water diver.
This underwater naturalist diving specialty course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.
I will definitely recommend Bali Scuba to any of my friends that want PADI training! – Lina, June 5th
- 16-year accident-free record
- Learning in small groups
- PADI certified Instructors
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- New: In-water GPS radio
Included in your course
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua)
- PADI manual
- Official PADI certification fee
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Free Nitrox 32%
- Having the pool at Bali Scuba was great - we were close to the action. The facility is first class and the Instructor was excellent.Karim, June 5th
- Great experience with Bali Scuba! The Instructors for my PADI Rescue course were very professional and student focused.Fredrik, May 6th
- The PADI Advance course with Bali Scuba was great and I'm certainly more confident with diving now!Alex, July 27th
- I really enjoyed my PADI Advanced program with Bali Scuba and it was conducted in superb locations (Tulumben & Nusa Penida).Tim, August 31st
- Thank you for the great service. The divemaster was very attentive, friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back!Bee, 12th April
- It was great diving for sure. Sila (divemaster) was a very solid divemaster. Thanks for a great day!Ivan, 1st May
- Thank you so much for the great service. Our dive master was excellent!Tim May, 6th May
- Thanks to all crew in the center without exception - . I will strongly recommend diving with your center.Ahmad, May 30th
Book your PADI Underwater Naturalist course in Bali now!
Give us as much information as you can:
Your available dates?
Approximately how many dives have you done?
When was your most recent dive?
Your current dive certification?
Which dive gear will you bring (if any)?
Any questions or special requests?