1 day / 2 dives / $289
Includes a copy of the ‘Indo Pacific Reef Guide’ to keep
“Did you see that big yellow one – why was it swimming in circles”?
Want to know what it was and what it was doing? Then this program is for you.
Your PADI Underwater Naturalist program will include two great coral reef dives which will introduce you to different aquatic life, their interactions and behaviours, and include an overview of responsible human interactions with our precious underwater world. With the phenomenal diversity of marine life in the Coral Triangle, Bali is an ideal place for this course.
Become more familiar with the tropical underwater environment and what you are seeing. And in case you are not sure in the future, we give you a copy of the ‘Indo Pacific Reef Guide’ for free as a great reference book.
What you will learn:
- The major aquatic life groupings, interactions and factual information that dispel negative myths.
- The role of aquatic plants, food chains and predator / prey relationships
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life
- The underwater naturalist’s view of organisms and their roles in the environment
- At least 10 years old
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Instruction with PADI Instructor
- PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty manual
- PADI certification fee
- Two Open Water dives
- Full equipment (excluding computer)
- ‘Indo Pacific Reef Guide’ to keep
- Tanks & weights
- Free Nitrox 32% (if certified)
- Lunch & soft drinks
- Hotel pick up & drop back
If you don’t have PADI Advanced Open Water yet the first dive of this underwater naturalist diving specialty course can count towards the 5 dives you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water diver.
This underwater naturalist diving specialty course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.
- 14-year accident-free record
- Diving in small groups
- All guides PADI Divemaster
- Medical oxygen every trip
- Clean air & clean tanks
- Well-maintained equipment
- New:In-water GPS radio
Included in every Course
- Hotel transfers (Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua)
- PADI manual
- Official PADI certification fee
- All rental equipment
- Daily lunch & soft drinks
- Free Nitrox 32% for 2 dives each day (if certified)
Fill out the form and book now!
Give us as much information as you can.
How many divers?How many times have you dived before?Your certification level? When was your most recent dive? How many days can you dive? Which dates are you available? Know which dive site(s) or want our suggestion? Booked a hotel or want our suggestion?
- Definitely the best organised, cleanest, newest and efficient team and centre I have seen in Bali.Loved the lunch, new car, dive spot in Nusa Penida etc. driving back and through white caps was handled expertly too. well done!Elaine – January 2014
- The PADI Advance course was great and I'm certainly more confident with diving now!I really enjoyed taking the course with you guys and I would like to thank instructor Toto for his patience with us! He was very funny as well which made the whole experience a lot more pleasant, especially when some of us weren't very confident at the beginning :)Alex – July 2014
- Overall it was a fun and interactive course. The instructor was very encouraging and guided us closely during our theory , closed water and open water exercises/skills. I can see he is dedicated to his work. The staff members in BaliScuba were indeed friendly and it made the whole atmosphere at the centre so much relaxed and easy to concentrate on the course. I cant say anything negative at this point of time really. Its been a great experience for me personally and the whole setup was indeed professionally done from the first email i sent out till our last dive in Tulamben. Well done Bali Scuba Team.Darren – May 2015
- I've been an enthusiast diver for 20 years and been diving around Indonesia with so many dive operators and I would say that Bali Scuba is on my top list.The service is excellent. Reliable. The staff is great. The dive master is professional. I'll surely go with you again next time I plan to dive in Bali and will recommend you to my others fellow diveYildes – December 2014
- I can't thank Landung and Bali Scuba enough for giving me a memorable first fun dive experience. I had the most wonderful time. Both proposed sites were awesome and it was really an amazing experience.Yasmin – April 2015
- I'm really glad I did my PADI open water course with Bali Scuba. The safe and conducive environment made it easier for me to learn. I do feel that the two days in the pool is definitely helpful before venturing into the sea and the one-on-one training certainly helps a lot (and I'd recommend nervous students like myself to go for the one-on-one).I would definitely recommend Bali Scuba to my friends and I look forward to returning to do the advanced course soon!Many thanks!Yasmin – January 2015
- I was booked with Bali Scuba for 2 periods of diving in September last year and I had the best dive trip in my life.Cecilia was excellent in arranging everything for me. I think having her on board is a valuable asset to Bali Scuba. It really helps that most of the staff can speak English and helped us with looking at our gear (which had been damaged!) and keeping us safe even before we got into the water.Bagong was an excellent DM - Going slow and searching for critters when he brought us to Tulamben, Seraya and Padang Bai.Gabriel – February 2015
- Me and my girlfriend did the 3 day 7 dive package including her PADI deep diver course. The service from start to finish was excellent, good communication, great guides, good food and really looked after us. Lili and Landung were very good and made sure we didn't miss a thing. Would highly recommend Bali Scuba to anyone!Phil – September 2014
- The open water course was really a breathtaking experience. The instructors Sunny and Chris were very good. The equipments and the scuba shop were excellent. Overall it was fantastic experience.Meetshah – April 2014
- I truly enjoy my experience learning diving with Bali Scuba, hope I can come back to Bali soon again for another dive. My dive instructor, Farish, is amazing and he had so much patience in guiding me even though at my first ocean dive I felt like giving up but he stayed on encouraging me, and work with my pace till I am confident enough to counter my fear of open water.Michelle – May 2015
- From when we were picked up from the airport to our last night with you everything was really good. The diving was amazing, the staff were all super friendly, the accommodation was good and the food was superb. Everything was at a high standard and it was great to see. Will defiantly recommend you to friends and be back to dive with you againNeal – October 2013
- I did want to make sure that I let you know that I have a great experience with you. Your communication all along was great, from the booking right down to calling the hotel to let us know you were running a bit late in picking us up on the day we went to Tulamben.The refresher course was great, as were the dives at Tulamben. After the course, and due to your staff's competence, I felt very comfortable on the dives. We were prompted to do buddy checks.I hope I have the opportunity to dive with you again.Wendy – May 2015
- Our rescue course was great! We couldn't and wouldn't ask for more when we have such an interesting and humorous instructor, Toto. It was definitely a great time with Bali Scuba. :)Anna – March 2015