PADI Wreck Diver specialty course in Bali
Bali has some interesting wrecks and on the PADI Wreck Diver course you will get to explore 2 at different locations. The wreck at Padang Bai was sunk purposely creating an artificial reef recently. Whilst the coral is still in its early stages the wreck itself has become home to some interesting marine life and it’s a great wreck to map.
The USS Liberty at Tulamben is the most famous wreck in Bali and it’s teeming with life, covered with coral and home to over 400 species of fish. You will get to learn the history of the wreck as well as have a look inside it.
The PADI Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving.
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
- Experience in planning, organising and making four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
- Be 15 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organisation)
- All theory session & ocean dives
- Full equipment rental (excluding computer)
- Tanks & weights
- PADI Wreck Diver Manual
- PADI certification fee
- Lunch & soft drinks on course days
- Free Nitrox 32% (if certified)
- Hotel pick up & drop back and all transport for the course
If you are a PADI Adventure diver and you don't have PADI Advanced Open Water yet the first dive of this wreck diving specialty course can count towards the dives you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water diver.
This wreck diving specialty course can count towards the 5 specialty courses you need to become a Master Scuba Diver.
Complete the form below and let us know how many days you plan to dive in Bali. We'll get back to you with a suggested itinerary including the PADI Wreck Diver course and any other advanced dive courses that interest you.