Advanced Open Water Course
Expand your Diving skills and go deeper!
5 exciting adventure dives during your Advanced Open Water course
Dive to 30m deep and reach a new world
Explore The WWII shipwreck USAT Liberty
Advanced Open Water Course
- An awesome course at the best dive locations
- Become a safer and more confident diver
- Duration: 2 Days
- Dives: 5 amazing dives that will take you to the USAT Liberty shipwreck (night dive option available) and your chance for Manta and Mola encounters
- Location: Nusa Penida and Tulamben
- Maximum depth: 30m of exhilarating fun in the deep blue…
- PADI Certification: Yes
- Starting day: When you’re ready!!!
What are the requirements?
- PADI Open Water Certification
(or equivalent from another dive association)
- recent diving experience within the past 6 months
(or we can run a pool refresher for you on a day before your course)
- Be in good physical condition
- Check the medical form HERE
Price & inclusions
- Advanced Water course: IDR 5.500.000
10% Discount on Sunday or Thursday
- Inclusions: Daily hotel transfers (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas), PADI online manual and official certification, fresh towel, daily lunch, drinks & snacks, and great memories!
- Extra charge: IDR 800,000 for a full set of equipment rental (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, fins/boots, mask/snorkel & dive computer)
What is the PADI Advanced Open Water course?
This course is the next step after you have completed the Open Water certification. It helps build confidence and advance your scuba diving skills through a variety of different adventure dives. You will complete Deep and Navigation dives and can choose 3 more from Wreck, Drift, Boat, Naturalist, Fish I.D, Peak Performance Buoyancy and Night.
Let us know in advance if you want to take a Night dive because we’ll need to run both days of your program in Tulamben including an overnight stay. Accommodation in Tulamben starts from IDR 600,000 including breakfast.
During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time. The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have – photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.
Why should I take the Advanced Open Water course with Bali Scuba?
Here at Bali Scuba we are a PADI Five Star Dive Centre and multiple PADI award-winner. We have been running the PADI Advanced Open Water diver course here in Bali for 20 years. Trust our experienced and well-trained staff and our safety-first procedures.
We run this course at the two best locations in Bali – Tulamben and Nusa Penida. You’ll get to explore the World War II Shipwreck in Tulamben and you have the chance to see Manta at Nusa Penida (year round) and MolaMola (July-Oct).
Bali is such a beautiful island with rich culture, amazing climate and bountiful marine life. There is something for everyone. Check out our FAQ on Bali.
What about Nitrox specialty?
Are you a Nitrox certified diver? The PADI Nitrox (Enriched Air) course is a short theory course, bundle this course together with your Advanced course for a discounted price!
We offer two options:
1. Take the course online before coming to Bali (price is AU$220). Once you are in Bali we will issue your certification.
2. Take the course in our classroom on a day before you Advanced course. This takes just 3hrs to complete, discounted price is IDR 2,070,000 (including PADI online manual & certification fee).
Whichever option you choose you’ll get FREE Nitrox gas during your Advanced couuse.
Take the PADI Rescue Course!
Learn all about helping yourself and other divers by taking the 3 day Rescue Diver course (plus 1 day Emergency First Response course). ELearning options and discounts available!