PADI Advanced Open Water Course
Expand your Diving skills and go deeper!
5 exciting adventure dives during your Advanced Open Water course
Dive to 30m deep and reach a new world
Explore The WWII shipwreck USAT Liberty (1942)
PADI Advanced Open Water program
- An awesome course with loads of PADI fun with the best in Bali
- Become a safer and more confident diver
- Be trained in the best and safe conditions, we have 100% safety record
- Duration: 2 Days
- Dives: 5 awesome dives that will take you to the USAT Liberty shipwreck, encounter Manta, dive deeper, do optional night diving and learn new skills
- Location: Nusa Penida and Tulamben
- Maximum depth: 30m of exhilarating fun in the deep blue…
- PADI Certification: Yes
- Starting day: When you’re ready!!!
What are the requirements?
- PADI Open Water Certification
- Wanting to progress your certification level and have a great time!!!
- Be in good physical condition
- Complete the medical form HERE
Price & inclusions
- Open Advanced Water course: IDR 5.500.000 Discount: 10% on Sunday or Thursday
- Inclusions: log book, diving insurance, certification fee, lunch and drinks, towels, hotel transfers (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas), PADI certification
- Extra charge: equipment rental – 400,000 IDR
What is the PADI Advanced Open Water course?
This course is the next step in your diving course after Open Water. It helps build confidence and expand your scuba diving skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out five different adventure dives (Deep Diving, Wreck Diving and Drift Diving are some of our favourites) while gaining experience under the supervision of your Bali Scuba PADI Instructor. You log dives, learn to dive as deep as 30 metres and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving.
Why should I get the PADI Advanced Open Water course with Bali Scuba?
Here at Bali Scuba we are a PADI Five Star Dive Centre and multiple PADI award-winner. We are the main Dive Centre that train the Instructors that all the Dive Centres use. We have been running the PADI Advanced Open Water diver course here in Bali for 20 years. Trust our experienced and well-trained staff and our safety-first procedures.
Moreover, Bali is such a beautiful island with amazing climate a rich marine life. Bali has a number of shipwrecks you can encounter – most notably, the World War II Shipwreck, the USAT Liberty. We have Manta, Mola, Turtles and a host of vibrant and colourful marine life. Bali is a wonderful place to visit to enhance your dive experience and have a great time when not diving. Bali has a rich culture and offers something for everyone.
What about Nitrox specialty?
Are you Nitrox Certified? If not, add this three hour program to your course and you will be diving with Nitrox. How Cool. Bundle the Nitrox Course with your Advanced Course and you will be diving with free Nitrox and get 10% off the PADI Nitrox Course.
Take the PADI Rescue Course!
Learn all about helping yourself and other divers by taking the 3 day Rescue Diver course (plus 1 day Emergency First Response course). ELearning options and discounts available!