PADI Scuba Diver Course
Your scuba diving experience starts now!
Scuba Diver course is a lifetime diving certification
Scuba dive to a depth of 12m
limited certification in just 2 days!
PADI Scuba Diver Course
- Discover a new sense of freedom and take on a new adventure
- Become certified through PADI and start diving to 12m
- Get trained by expert instructors
- Duration: 2 days
- Dives: pool session and 2 ocean dives
- Location: Sanur, Padang Bai or Tulamben
- Maximum depth: 12m
- PADI Certification: Yes
- Starting day: We are waiting for you!
What are the requirements?
- A great attitude and ready for adventure
- min. 10 years old
- Good physical health and basic swimming ability
- Check the medical form HERE
Price & inclusions
- Scuba Diver: IDR 4.500.000
- Inclusions: Daily hotel transfers (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas), PADI digital manual and offical certification, log book, lunch, drinks & snacks, all equipment rental, fresh towel and great memories.
What is the PADI Scuba Diver course?
Do you want to start your diving experience but you have limited time? The PADI Scuba Diver course is the first half of the full PADI Open Water course. It’s the perfect option if you only have limited time. With this diving certification, you can dive to a maximum depth of 12m (40 ft).
The first day of this diving course focuses on theory and knowledge, with practice of basic safety techniques in our custom dive pool. The second day you’ll be in the open ocean to apply the techniques you’ve learnt and explore the magical underwater world of Bali.
Why should I get my Scuba Diver course with Bali Scuba?
Bali Suba is a PADI Five Star Dive Centre and multiple PADI award-winner. We are one of the main Dive Centres in Bali with more than 20 years of experience. Trust our professional and well-trained staff and our safety-first procedures to get your Scuba Diver certification.
Be prepared to have an epic adventure…
What are the prerequisites to join the PADI Scuba Diver course?
To enroll in a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course), you must be at least 10 years old. There is a swimming test where you will need to be able to swim 200m in our pool (or for 300m using mask/snorkel and fins). There is no time limit however you must be able to swim continuously.
Take the PADI Open Water Course
Do you want to take the first real step in your scuba diving experience?
The PADI Open Water course is the world’s most popular diving course. This first PADI certification will teach you the skills to dive safely and independently anywhere in the world.
So… Go for it!!!