Scuba Diver Course
Your scuba diving experience starts now!
Scuba Diver course is a lifetime diving certification
Scuba dive to a depth of 12m
limited certification in just 2 days!
PADI Scuba Diver Course
- Discover a new sense of freedom and take on a new adventure
- Be certified to dive up to 12metres depth
- Learn to dive from experienced Instructors
- Duration: 2 days
- Dives: pool session and 2 ocean dives
- Location: Sanur, Padang Bai or Tulamben
- Maximum depth: 12m
- PADI Certification: Yes
- Starting day: We are waiting for you!
What are the requirements?
- min. 10 years old
- Good physical health and basic swimming ability
- Check the medical form HERE
Price & inclusions
- Scuba Diver: IDR 4.500.000
- Inclusions: Daily hotel transfers (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas), PADI digital manual and offical certification, diving accident insurance, log book, lunch, drinks & snacks, fresh towel, all equipment rental, and great memories!
What is the Scuba Diver course?
Do you want to learn how to dive but have limited time in Bali? The PADI Scuba Diver course takes just 2 days and is the first half of the PADI Open Water course. With this diving certification, you can dive to a maximum depth of 12m (40 ft).
The first day of this course focuses on theory and knowledge, with practice of basic safety techniques in our custom dive pool. The second day you’ll be in the open ocean to apply the techniques you’ve learnt and explore the magical underwater world of Bali.
Once you have completed the course you will recieve your official PADI certification. The great thing is you’ll be able to upgrade to the full Open Water certification (usually takes another 2 days) anytime in the future with any PADI centre.
Why should I get my Scuba Diver course with Bali Scuba?
Bali Suba is a PADI Five Star Dive Centre and multiple PADI award-winner. We are one of the main Dive Centres in Bali with more than 20 years of experience. Trust our professional and well-trained staff and our safety-first procedures to get your Scuba Diver certification. Check out our FAQ on diving Bali.
Be prepared to have an epic adventure…
What are the prerequisites to join the PADI Scuba Diver course?
To enroll in a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course), you must be at least 10 years old. There is a swimming test where you will need to be able to swim 200m in our pool (or for 300m using mask/snorkel and fins). There is no time limit however you must be able to swim continuously.
Take the PADI Open Water Course
Do you want to become a fully certified Open Water Diver?
The PADI Open Water course is the world’s most popular diving course. With this certification you will learn the skills to dive safely and independently anywhere in the world.
So Go for it!!!