In order to confirm your program we require a deposit which can be paid conveniently online at the time of your booking – you just need a credit card. Your balance is due on or before the morning of the first day of your program.
We accept all major currencies (good quality notes) or Visa/MasterCard
(+ 3% charge) or AMEX (+ 4% charge).
If you would like to pay your balance online before you arrive in Bali, we have the following options;
- Payment in local currency (+ 3% bank charge)
- Payment in USD or other currency (+ 5 % PayPal charge)
Program changes or cancellations
We will always try to do our best to accommodate any changes to your program. However as we do incur costs, please note that a cancellation fee applies.
- For cancellations with a minimum 24hrs notice before program date, an administration fee of US$15 / IDR 200,000 will be charged for all bookings.
- Any changes or cancellations after 2pm the day before your program date, the deposit will be kept as a cancellation charge.
- Cancellation of dive (s) by the diver after trip has departed: no refund.
- For PADI courses, the deposit is non-refundable if we have already sent you access to your online manual.
- Cancellation of PADI courses once the program has started: no refund. However a credit note will be given for days not yet taken, which can be used within 12 months.
- The deposit is non-refundable for photographer service if you cancel within 24hrs.
- For bookings that include accommodation &/or other non-diving activities, we will adhere to the policy from the hotel/other operator provider.