To allow us to arrange your diving logistics we require a deposit which can be paid conveniently online at the time of your booking – you just need a credit card.
If you would like to pay your balance online before you arrive in Bali, we have the following options;
Payment in local currency (+ 3% bank charge)
Payment in USD or other currency (+ 5 % PayPal charge)
- If the balance of payment is by bank transfer please make sure the full amount arrives in our bank account at least 7 days prior to your arrival in Bali.
- If the balance of payment is paid on arrival please make full payment on or before the first day. We accept all major currencies (good quality notes) or Visa/MasterCard (+ 3% charge) or AMEX (+ 4% charge).
- After arrival in Bali no refund will be given for cancellation of any dives or other actives for whatever reason unless Bali Scuba is unable to provide the diving services agreed.
Program changes or cancellations;
We will always try to do our best to accommodate any changes to your program. However as we do incur costs, please note that a cancellation fee applies;
- For cancellations with a minimum 14 days’ notice before program date, an administration fee of US$50 will be charged for all bookings.
- Please finalize the number of participants and program schedule at least 2 weeks before arrival in Bali. Any changes or cancellations within the 2 weeks before your program date, the deposit will be kept as a cancellation charge.
- Cancellations of dive (s) by the diver on the day: no refund.
- Cancellation of PADI courses once the program has started: no refund. However a credit note will be given for days not yet taken, which can be used within 12 months.
- The deposit is non-refundable if we have already sent you access to your online manual.
- The deposit is non-refundable for photographer service if you cancel within 24hrs.
- For bookings that include accommodation &/or other non-diving activities, we will adhere to the policy from the hotel/other operator provider.