Are you planning to go scuba diving in Indonesia?
Thinking about taking your PADI Advanced Open Water Course?
Here’s why scuba diving in Bali must be on your list!
Scuba diving in Bali is everything you would expect from diving in Indonesia – beautiful coral reefs, an abundance of fish and stunning underwater scenery. With a range of dive sites to explore, taking your PADI Advanced Open Water in Bali gives you the chance to explore deeper (up to 30 metres) and see even more.
Explore Nusa Penida’s vibrant reefs and you might just see a manta ray or even a mighty mola. Water awaits you underwater around Nusa Penida, you won’t be disappointed – this is world class diving! Imagine gliding over some of Bali’s most pristine reefs; swimming through schools of fish and exploring the rich coral diversity that’s on offer. You’ll make three phenomenal dives in one epic boat trip.
Dive the famous World War II USAT Liberty Shipwreck in Tulamben. This famous wreck is home to over 400 species of reef fish. It’s completely encrusted in coral and fish are attracted to it like metal to a magnet! This is also a great chance to try shore diving too – just walk into the water straight off the beach.
Here are some of the highlights of taking your PADI Advanced Open Water Course with Bali Scuba:
- Take your PADI Advanced Open Water in Bali and develop your skills and build your confidence underwater. During your Advanced Open Water you’ll make 5 dives over 2 days with one of our experienced instructors. You can rest assured that you’ll be well looked after and you’ll complete the course feeling more capable and with a whole new skill set.
- Choose Your Dives. You’ll need to make an underwater navigation dive and a deep dive; the other 3 are your choice!
- No Studying During Your Stay In Bali: We’ll send you the online manual beforehand so you can study at home. Once in Bali you’ll just dive, dive, dive!
- Not Just a Standard Package. All of our Advanced Open Water Courses in Bali include everything you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water certified.
We are more than just a dive centre – we’ll make you feel like part of Bali Scuba family during your awesome diving adventure!
There are no hidden extras and your program includes:
- Instruction by fully certified and experienced PADI Instructor
- 5 incredible PADI Adventure dives in Bali
- Lunch, water, tea and coffee each day
- Dives at Tulamben and Nusa Penida
- Maximum 4 persons per instructor for personal care and attention
- All PADI materials
- Small groups – max. 4 divers to 1 Instructor
For more information or to make a booking, fill in our contact form, or if you prefer, email us on letsdive@BaliScuba.com