Discover Scuba Diving
Try diving with us!
A safe and fun introduction to scuba diving in Bali
Discover many different colorful fish and corals
Dive in Tulamben and explore the historical World War II Shipwreck
PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- Try diving today and get your first breath underwater
- Duration: half (7-7:30 am to 12:00 pm) or full day (7-7:30 am to 6:00 pm)
- Dives: a pool experience followed by an ocean dive experience
- Location: Sanur (half day) or Tulamben (full day)
- Maximum depth: 12 meters (40ft)
- Starting day: every day!
- Minimum 10 years old
- Be in good physical health, check the medical form HERE
- Not a swimmer? No problem, as long as you feel comfortable in the water
Price & inclusions
Discover Scuba Diving Sanur: IDR 2,100,000
10% discount on Wednesdays or Saturdays
Discover Scuba Diving Tulamben: IDR 2,200,000
10% discount on Thursdays or Sundays
Inclusions: hotel transfers (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas), all equipment rental, fresh towel,
lunch, drinks & snacks, diving accident insurance
What Is PADI Discover Scuba Diving?
Have you always wondered how it feels to breathe underwater? Have you ever asked yourself what is happening under the ocean surface? If you want have an overview of scuba diving or looking for a fun day out, PADI Discover Scuba Diving program is made for you! This easy introduction allows you to experience the thrill of diving in Bali under the care and close supervision of our professional PADI Instructor. You’ll learn the principal safety guidelines and skills required to scuba dive. This is where the magic begins!
You’ll learn the basics with your Instructor, first in the pool, allowing you to practice using the equipment. Once you are feeling confident, you will head out for your open ocean dive.
Let us introduce you to the underwater world. No dive experience required. This is a must do while you are in Bali! Check out our FAQ page for more info on diving Bali.
What are the options to get the PADI Discover Scuba Diving?
We have two options to choose from;
• Half-day in Sanur. In this morning program you’ll have the pool session at our dive center then head out to our local reef, only a few minutes boat ride away. You’ll see many colorful reef fish there. It’s perfect if you are limited on time, as you’ll have the afternoon free for other activities.
• Full-day program in Tulamben. Journey up the coast to Tulamben, a 2hr road transfer from our dive centre. You will have your pool session first, then be ready for your beach entry scuba dive experience. Tulamben is one of our favourite locations – you’ll see lots of marine life and colourful corals. Plus you even get the chance to dive the Liberty shipwreck!
Whichever option you choose, you will have a wonderful experience under the professional supervision of our PADI Instructor.
WARNING – Once you have tried scuba diving, you may become addicted!
Take the PADI Open Water Course
Ready to become a certified diver?
You will need 3 – 4 days with us here in Bali to complete the Open Water course. This is the entry-level certification course, the first step to a lifetime of underwater exploring!